1320 W Fulton Street & 320 N Elizabeth Street
Fulton Market Creative Loft Campus at an unmatched price point
Originally built in 1916, 1320 W Fulton Street & 320 N Elizabeth Street showcase an authentic character amidst this prestigious Chicago neighborhood.
The building's structural make up features brick and timber construction, warehouse style windows and standout building signage.
- Address 1320 W Fulton Street & 320 N Elizabeth Street
- 1320 W Fulton Building Size 121,000 SF
- 1320 W Fulton Floorplate 3,000-25,000 SF
- Parking 166 on-site spaces
- Transportation Shuttle service to Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Owner Alvarez & Marsal
- 320 N Elizabeth Building Size 40,000 SF
- 320 N Elizabeth Floorplate 8,600 SF
- Amenities Private outdoor courtyard space north of the building. Access to LifeStart fitness and amenity center at 1330 W Fulton. 4th floor tenant - exclusive patio opportunity
- Signage Building top signage with unparalleled visibility & Facade mural opportunity facing east to the city