A mixed use trophy class development that stands tall in the city’s iconic skyline.
Inspired by Chicago's rich art-deco architectural history, One Chicago is a 971' tall skyscraper comprised of luxury residential, high-end retail, and office tenants. The remaining vacancy is a perfect fit for commercial office, medical office, or specialty use.
This amenity rich development resides in between Chicago's sought after Gold Coast and River North neighborhoods.
- Office Address 750 N State Street
- Contiguous 11,271 SF
- Signage Monument signage available on State Street
- Owner JDL Development
- Amenities Indoor & outdoor lounge, Life Time Fitness, Life Time Work, golf simulator, and conference room
- Retail Whole Foods Market, Philz Coffee and surrounded by Chicago's best restaurants, hotels and local conveniences
- Contact Adam Pines at: Adam@mad-rose.com