33 W Monroe Street
Distinctive Architecture & Unique Atriums
This one-of-a-kind structure was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Features include three stacked atriums, with the lower atrium dramatically rising over the lobby.
- Intersection Monroe & Dearborn
- Amenities Parking, Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Bicycle Parking, Transportation Access, Nearby Restaurants
- Owner AmTrust Realty Corp.
- Building Size 900,440 SF
- Retail SF 20,531 SF
- Average Plate Size 32,000 SF
- Slab Height 12'6” slab-to-slab