135 S LaSalle Street
Historical Art Deco Icon
Also known as the Field Building, this noteworthy office space was designated as a Chicago landmark in 1994. With easy access to all train lines, this Central Loop site overdelivers on both character and convenience.
- Address 135 S LaSalle St. Chicago, IL 60602
- Intersection Adams, LaSalle, & Clark
- Amenities Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Bicycle Parking, Transportation Access, Nearby Restaurants
- Owner AmTrust Realty Corp.
- Building Size 1,260,800 SF
- Retail SF 23,594 SF
- Average Plate Size 13,100 SF – 42,500 SF
- Slab Height 12' slab-to-slab