100 West Randolph St
The "Crown Jewel of the Central Loop"
100 West Randolph, will be the catalyst of the revitalization of LaSalle Street, with a 288 million dollar redevelopment led by the Prime Group. At the nexus of Chicago's world class transit hub, 100 West Randolph will be the biggest investment the Central Loop has seen in over a decade.
- Address 100 W Randolph St
- Building Size 970,000 SF
- Floorplates 50,500 - 70,500 SF
- Owner The Prime Group
- Outdoor Space 20,000 SF of private outdoor balconies
- Transportation Unmatched access to CTA stations with Clark + Lake stop in the building.
- Amenities Full amenity program coming soon!